What's new

New from Cigar Solutions

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I had these made specifically for my cabinet customers, but I think that others will find use for them. I needed a nice humidifier to install on the walls of a cigar cabinet. A lot of customers like using supplemental humidification along with thier Accumonitors. Most buy beads from Dave, some use Bovedas, some polymers with 50/50 solution. We even sold a couple of cabinets to stamp collectors. We had to provide them with Humidipaks and beads that would help keep their cabinets in the 50% humidity range. So I had these humidifier cases made up to hold a variety of humidification products. They will work nice attached to the wall of a cabinet, or on the lid of a big desktop. If you are using beads, you can buy one of daves cloth bags, put the beads in the bag, then the bag into the case. The case will hold about 1/3 a pound of beads. I have my own humidification element being manufactured that will fit in case. The lid screws on, so its easy to remove to change beads or polymers or whatever you are using for humidification. Velcro holds the case in place. I will have them up on my site within a few days. Here are some pics.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Thanks. The case is 6" x 4" x 1". Price empty is $12.99. In about 1 month, It will be offered with a variety of humidification elements. No beads, get them from Dave. Here are 2 pics of the case holding Daves beads. There is about 1/3rd a lb of beads in a cotton bag (available from Heartfelt) inside of my case.