What's new

New from kansas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Emporia Kansas. Fairly new to the fold of cigars but a quick study, and have found my tastes learn towards full body full flavored sticks. any other botl's near me? Would love to find a few like minded people to enjoy a cigar with from time to time. Will be starting a wine-o-dor project this weekend as my two humidors are almost overflowing and I'm expecting my first large order from cbid (the devil site) to come in monday.... go big or go home lol looking forward to learning and making connections on here.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Greetings from Emporia Kansas. Fairly new to the fold of cigars but a quick study, and have found my tastes learn towards full body full flavored sticks. any other botl's near me? Would love to find a few like minded people to enjoy a cigar with from time to time. Will be starting a wine-o-dor project this weekend as my two humidors are almost overflowing and I'm expecting my first large order from cbid (the devil site) to come in monday.... go big or go home lol looking forward to learning and making connections on here.
Welcome from KS! Nice to see another Kansan on board.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Welcome from Metro Detroit. I have family in and around the Topeka area. I will remember to hit you up when I'm next visiting the family.