What's new

New from Ma

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all,

Had been browsing the forum for a few years and I greatly appreciate all the information I have learned.

I attempted to smoke cigars now and then for about 10 years wondering mindlessly. Used to only try darker/ heavier cigars and thought that if it wasn’t harsh then it wasn’t good. Literally had no idea what I was doing at all. A lot of wasted time.

Last year a friend notified me that they were going to Cuba. Therefore, I saw a golden opportunity and started heavily reading the forums particularly the Habanos section. I learned the tip of the iceberg, but it was enough to have my friend make a few purchases for me .

I have since been able to enjoy some smokes after properly learning to actually taste what I am smoking. Taking my time instead of emulating what I learned from gangster movies.

Tabacco alley in CT wasn’t too far away from me, I grew up seeing the fields and fields of tabacco and even did a brief stint on a family friends farm one summer picking (only a few weeks if that , very hard work, a tough tough humbling manual labor job that every kid should experience and the world would be a better place!) .

Anyways , that is me and thanks again.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Bourbon country. You’re definitely in a great place to learn. The folks here are very genuine, warm, and welcoming and always ready and willing to advise a newbie. I’ve learned a lot here and you will as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate all the greetings. This is a great place to learn and there are many many knowledgeable members here. It was about time I took the steps to join and become a part of this great community. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have already gained and for future friendships.