What's new

New from Socal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! New member here from SoCal. Been in the cigar game a while now but always reading up on new releases, aging, industry talk, cello on vs cello off(KIDDING!!) and the dreaded FDA debacle. I've stored cigars in tupperware, coolers, compressor driven fridges, thermelectric driven fridges, plastic bags, newspaper(Greece vacation). I typically buy my cigars in 10's and box format so that when herfs pop up, everyone gets to try a stick (y) I stopped freezing years ago but do not have prejudice towards freezers lol. My favorite cigar accessory is a "flame"....without it there is no point. Favorite size is 5.5x46-5.5x48 Corona Gorda sized sticks. Favorite humidors are Marshalls......for now......finding some old vintage usa made diamond crown that are built exceptionally well as of late. Humidification preference? Boveda....and lots of them. Favorite drink with a cigar? Coffee black. But starting to get into educating myself on Cognac's and certain whiskeys to try out during our late summer and early fall months out here on the west coast. Straight cut only on my cigars. Cello off on my cigars. Stopped buying cubans when 1 out of every 3 had construction and draw issues.....just a few boxes and aged custom rolls remain(custom rolls for a future herf???) I store my cigars in foil and once I figure out pic posting I'll explain why...it's interesting but was a light bulb brain moment as well. I love watches but am a newly re-born 1 watch guy...thank god.

Anyway, that was a long drawn out intro but hopefully entertaining. I see alot of familiar names from other forums including ones that I have traded/sold with and gifted. Cheers to the forum and cool burning cigars!

-Stinky-

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from a part timer from San Diego.....down to 1 watch....heathen!! Sounds like you have some great vices to play around with....I'm down to 25 watches now and the cost of batteries is crazy per year so now I do them myself......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from a part timer from San Diego.....down to 1 watch....heathen!! Sounds like you have some great vices to play around with....I'm down to 25 watches now and the cost of batteries is crazy per year so now I do them myself......
I was up to 9 when I realized that partially funded yearly IRA accounts were not going to cut it. Sold 8, kept the 1 and haven’t looked back. Plus, it’s much easier picking my watch out now for the day where before it could have taken 30 mins!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from West Virginia! I personally wear a Apple Watch but my mom and her siblings and my grandma all have Rolex’s and my one uncle has 12.
Good lord 12...great watches but glad I parted with the 4 I had. Didn’t do much but sit in the box. Apple watches are innovations and although I will never wear one, I can respect and admire just how much technology and power the Apple Watch contains. Remarkable actually