What's new

New guy from KY

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just thought I'd say hi for my first post. I've been smoking for about 4 years, daily for the last 2 or so. Cigars don't really age for long in my wineador. I like value so I tend to get 90% of my stuff from Cbid or Cigar Auctioneer. Since I've been quarantined, it's been a robusto for lunch and a toro in the evening. I like stronger, good value stuff so Pepin Garcia's stuff (My Father/Garcia Blue) along with Padron classics are my go-tos. I'm currently in the search for other sticks at a max of around 100-120/box. There's an auction for a box Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 that looks promising so I'm hoping to try that out. Oliva Master Blends, Saison, Serie G, Serie O, La Aroma de Cuba, DE Undercrown, MUWAT, and JDN Red was all stuff I had boxes of recently, but they didn't quite do it for me. I'm hoping to find some more gems from you all on this forum!

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from Florida! Check out some of the suggestions in this thread. I'm partial to the 601 La Bomba. A box of 20 Nuclear (toro) is priced at just under $90 on cigar page (been as low as $60 on sale). The 601 Blue is great too currently at $110 on the same site. I've seen these pretty low on auctioneer as well. For value those are my current Favs.

Enjoy the site!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Florida! Check out some of the suggestions in this thread. I'm partial to the 601 La Bomba. A box of 20 Nuclear (toro) is priced at just under $90 on cigar page (been as low as $60 on sale). The 601 Blue is great too currently at $110 on the same site. I've seen these pretty low on auctioneer as well. For value those are my current Favs.

Enjoy the site!
Awesome, I'll definitely give those a look.

Welcome from Kentucky. What part of the state are you from?
Thanks, I'm in Louisville.