What's new

New guy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Joined this evening after many times just trolling discussions and learning from some of you. I finally figured I would join and start asking more questions and hopefully answering a few.

Been smoking cigars for a year or so now steadily but have been on and off for a long time. I smoke pretty much anything by Oscar or AJ but enjoy many others and always look for something new. Tonight I was in the process off preparing my new winedor my Wife had gotten me for Christmas. It is the Wynter 16 bottle 2 zone that holds 16 bottles of wine on 1 side and the other side is for cigars. I'll be asking a few questions right after this post. I live between NY and NH and work out of Jersey so I tend to visit alot of Cigar Lounges and have my Favorite in each of those places. If you live on Long Island, up in NH or by Newark NJ let me know and maybe we can grab a smoke together sometime. Hope everyone's having a good holiday season and I look forward to meeting some of you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome from IN! Look forward to pictures of your setup. And there are more than a couple of brothers in the area you described!

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. There are a few guys from Jersey around here, myself included. I don’t spend much time in Newark but am not far away. Got any fav places around the area?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. There are a few guys from Jersey around here, myself included. I don’t spend much time in Newark but am not far away. Got any fav places around the area?
When I am in Newark I make sure any free time I have is spent over at Cigar Emporium in Lyndhurst.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
smoking for one year.:happy:
already have a Wynter.:jawdrop:
D-D-D-Dayum...........:wideyed::wideyed:

welcome.
Bovedas,not beads.
65% is ideal for everything.
digital hydrometer.
yes, it is mold.
never make a decision based on one cigar
yes,there are a lot of fakes
cello off
ok to store in dress boxes,but I prefer cedar cabs
Palio is an excellent cutter,you will save many times the cost in perfectly cut cigars
Cigar Bid is the Devil.

now you have the answers to many of the questions you will ask .
enjoy.......:cool::cat:

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
smoking for one year.:happy:
already have a Wynter.:jawdrop:
D-D-D-Dayum...........:wideyed::wideyed:

welcome.
Bovedas,not beads.
65% is ideal for everything.
digital hydrometer.
yes, it is mold.
never make a decision based on one cigar
yes,there are a lot of fakes
cello off
ok to store in dress boxes,but I prefer cedar cabs
Palio is an excellent cutter,you will save many times the cost in perfectly cut cigars
Cigar Bid is the Devil.

now you have the answers to many of the questions you will ask .
enjoy.......:cool::cat:
I love you the bestest. Dont tell B.

Welcome from KCMO.