What's new

New here thanks to Drew Estate...look forward to trying them!

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all!

Thanks for the welcoming.

Hey...since donations don't seem to be happening, does anyone know if BOTL cigars support the site rather than just promote it.

If they are good (and I trust they will be), that would be a good reason to get some more.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @BrendanM.

I am not sure if the sales of the BOTL cigar help support the site or not.

To my knowledge there were 3 previous BOTL cigars (1 by Pinar Del Rio and 2 by drew estate) back in the early 2010’s that were sold here exclusively.

There was supposed to be a fourth one blended by Drew Estate in conjunction with the founder of this forum and one other individual a few years back. (2014). The only reason I know that is because I was with all of the involved parties at the Drew Estate factory on the DE Cigar Safari when the decision was made which blend to go with. I had zero input into that but I was there. Unfortunately that fourth cigar was never released because the other individual” was in possession of the trademark and it took several years to get things straightened out before it could be used again.

I’m not sure if this most recent one is the 2014 blend or something else. I’m not even sure if the forum founder is still involved (I’m guessing he at least gave his permission) but I will testify that it is a great cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @BrendanM.

I am not sure if the sales of the BOTL cigar help support the site or not.

To my knowledge there were 3 previous BOTL cigars (1 by Pinar Del Rio and 2 by drew estate) back in the early 2010’s that were sold here exclusively.

There was supposed to be a fourth one blended by Drew Estate in conjunction with the founder of this forum and one other individual a few years back. (2014). The only reason I know that is because I was with all of the involved parties at the Drew Estate factory on the DE Cigar Safari when the decision was made which blend to go with. I had zero input into that but I was there. Unfortunately that fourth cigar was never released because the other individual” was in possession of the trademark and it took several years to get things straightened out before it could be used again.

I’m not sure if this most recent one is the 2014 blend or something else. I’m not even sure if the forum founder is still involved (I’m guessing he at least gave his permission) but I will testify that it is a great cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Thanks for all the info.

DE Cigar Safari, huh?

Might be turning green with envy.

I was just telling my child how I wished I could get to the Barn Smoker and that DE25 event sounds incredible.

I've not yet been to a proper cigar event.