What's new

new here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all, Im new here, been on OLH and SnS a while thougt, smoking for almost 15 years, top stick is the tat Apoc, wicked good smoke!
I dont post much and I sighned up here really just for trades... im in South easten CT, always up for a meet up or herf, let me know if any of you are around the area.

Aaron

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
hey all, Im new here, been on OLH and SnS a while thougt, smoking for almost 15 years, top stick is the tat Apoc, wicked good smoke!
I dont post much and I sighned up here really just for trades... im in South easten CT, always up for a meet up or herf, let me know if any of you are around the area.

Aaron
Hey Aaron, good to see another guy from CT on here. I'm from the New Haven area and lived my whole life in CT. Great group here, I'm sure you'll love it.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota Aaron!

I realize that you said in your intro that you signed up just for trades but hopefully you will find much more than that once you start to interact with the brotherhood here. This really is an amazing place and unlike any other cigar forum that I have ever visited and/or participated in. Sure hope you stick around and enjoy your time here.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from across the sound!! Nice to have you here with us. Hopefully in due time you'll see we're more than just trading cigars. This is a great place and truly a brotherhood!