What's new

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.

My name is Tom and I live across the big pond... in Denmark.
I have been enjoying cigars for a decade - it's all Arnolds fault that I smoke cigars, drive a Hummer and have been working out for 25+ years. My wife says I am Danish by nationality, but American by heart.

Joined to expand my taste in cigars, since I tend to stick with the larger brands available in Europe - with the classic Montecristo No2 as my go-to stogie. Really enjoy cigars from Crowned Heads and I stock up whenever I get to visit the US since they're not readily available overseas.

Other that that I just try to enjoy life while I still can.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA. If you're looking to expand your taste in cigars you came to the right place!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Welcome from MN!! Currently living in Köln, Germany right now. How much sun are you getting up there right now? Only 8 or so hours here right now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much..similar to Germany...and it's getting too cold to smoke outside now - unless you want your fingers stuck to the wrapper :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From another new guy, Hello! This is definitely an awesome forum to join. The layout is very user friendly and the folks here are welcoming and helpful! Crowned Heads makes some of my favorite cigars as well. So I already know you have a good taste in cigars!

Last edited: