What's new

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I'm Doug from NE Texas. i've smoked cigars for the past 6-7 years and usually stick to boutique lines exclusively. In saying that, I know there are those that prefer big box brands, which is fine. Although I live approx two hours east of it, I claim the Underground Cigar Lounge in Ft Worth as my home lounge. I look forward to meeting new people in the cigar community and trading ideas, stories and sticks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I've been obsessed with the Noel Rojas Statement Lancero. He's also let me and a few others try his prototype " Bluebonnet" that is nothing short of perfection.

I also like CH LC EL14-19 ( 17 was my favorite so far), MLB Ventures #RAF lancero, Providencia Trinitas, and Casa Turrent/ Edgar Hoill OSOK SA

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Currently I've been obsessed with the Noel Rojas Statement Lancero. He's also let me and a few others try his prototype " Bluebonnet" that is nothing short of perfection.

I also like CH LC EL14-19 ( 17 was my favorite so far), MLB Ventures #RAF lancero, Providencia Trinitas, and Casa Turrent/ Edgar Hoill OSOK SA
LOL I had to google those !! Quite a distinguished pallet, there !