What's new

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a southern boy that currently lives in southern New Jersey. 16 yrs of military service (split between active duty Navy and NJ National Guard). Been smoking cigars for the last 8 years (my squad leader got me started while on deployment to Afghanistan in 2012). Currently have 2 humidors that I try to keep stocked with some cheap bundles, samplers and close outs. Usually I prefer anything Camacho...but lately I have tried to venture out a bit and buy random brands mostly based on the recommendation of my local cigar shop owner in New Castle, DE. Recently had my first BOTL Lancero and loved it. Looking to learn more about cigars, find good suggestions. I don't really have any friends, that live close by, who smoke cigars in real life, just a fire pit in my yard and a mostly understanding wife. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome, 1st bit of advice ......hold on tight to the understanding wife, they can be hard to find!! Not sure what kind of access you have to cigar lounges but I have never been in one, well only one, that I have not felt welcome in. Great places to enjoy a smoke, maybe have a cocktail or a cup of coffee and talk cigars.

I know when you said southern boy you weren't considering southern New Jersey the South so where did you grow up?

Again welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your posts