What's new

New old fart.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, 41 years is not old fart. However, in the last year ive had some injuries. I blew out my back swinging a sledgehammer. Never had back problems before. And my dog dragged (drug?) Me down the steps where i rolled my foot and tumbled on concrete. Im ok now. But everything aches. Had a regular check up last week, the dr was slightly grinning at me and asked how i feel. "Everything aches!" Shes not surprised. Your x-rays showed significant arthritis. So now im on a daily rx for pain plus blood pressure and cholesterol.. um. Im an old fart.....

I like rocking chairs and cigars and jazz/dixieland music... kids, go away, your too noisy.

Hahaha....

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I agree, 41 years is not old fart. However, in the last year ive had some injuries. I blew out my back swinging a sledgehammer. Never had back problems before. And my dog dragged (drug?) Me down the steps where i rolled my foot and tumbled on concrete. Im ok now. But everything aches. Had a regular check up last week, the dr was slightly grinning at me and asked how i feel. "Everything aches!" Shes not surprised. Your x-rays showed significant arthritis. So now im on a daily rx for pain plus blood pressure and cholesterol.. um. Im an old fart.....

I like rocking chairs and cigars and jazz/dixieland music... kids, go away, your too noisy.

Hahaha....

welcome to the fart club. Here’s a tip, eat more fiber! :)

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hahaha....

Like I have always herd and it's my personal moto "It's not the age it's the milage" :giggle:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got you by a decade, and already retired once last year. That lasted all of 3 months. I too am new here, also as another from Texas. My secret is although having been employed since 13, I have always strived not to physically work. LOL Always looking forward to conversations.