What's new

New Opus X

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Forbidden X cigars, with the 100th anni blend I believe (same as DAGA naturals). Those are the names of the sizes. There's another one called "God's Whisper" which is a lancero.

You should be seeing DC Lanceros in boxes of 13 as well.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Forbidden X cigars, with the 100th anni blend I believe (same as DAGA naturals). Those are the names of the sizes. There's another one called "God's Whisper" which is a lancero.

Are these ones I should be picking up?

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
You beat me to the punch. I was just about to post this same topic. I couldn't find any info on them when i b&m posted them on their facebook. naturally i sped down there to check them out. they have a pretty dark wrapper for an opus. they come with the normal forbidden X label with a secondary label that has a clock and what might be a 13. they smell great! Not sure if i want to smoke one or let them rest....

here are some pics of the "heart of the bull"

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

full time release on the DC Lance?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I like the second band. Opus are like Habanos, I'll allow myself to get caught up in the gimmickry... for now anyways.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Not bad at all.

I need to find some.
Sucks that we've come to the point where a $20 stick is an acceptable price to pay for a single stick. I guess like anything you have a little increase as the years go by but I can remember when I was paying $1.25 for a short story. When Opus first came out, they ran in the 7-10 range, though yes that was a little bit ago. I remember the single stick which was the "wow that much" stick for me was the pardon millennium, I think at $25 per.
That being said, the bands look great. Let us know how they smoke. Anyone know release numbers? This is the first I'm hearing of these and that the DC Lance is going to be avail? I'm all over that!! G1

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sucks that we've come to the point where a $20 stick is an acceptable price to pay for a single stick. I guess like anything you have a little increase as the years go by but I can remember when I was paying $1.25 for a short story. When Opus first came out, they ran in the 7-10 range, though yes that was a little bit ago. I remember the single stick which was the "wow that much" stick for me was the pardon millennium, I think at $25 per.
That being said, the bands look great. Let us know how they smoke. Anyone know release numbers? This is the first I'm hearing of these and that the DC Lance is going to be avail? I'm all over that!! G1
From what I've heard the Don Carlos boxes were shipped to a few retailers, definitely not going everywhere and not that much to go around.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They are a special 100th Anniversary blend made for the top 25 Fuente retailers in the country. Limited production, limited access.