What's new

New order from Total Leaf Supply

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mexican oscuro and camaroon binders. Fast shipping, but not sure about the product. I think it's just the nature of the leaf. My god they are thin! Just rolled 2 sticks w 1 estelli Ligero, 1 T13, 1 estelli seco and 2 camaroon. Camaroon binder and mexican oscuro will be wrapper in an hour.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've beent trying to refine my pal...pal...my taste buds. I rolled a puro of the Camaroon, they are very flimsy and need to be brought into case before any fiddling. Initially I thought it was a mistake to purchase. Not sure if they will hold up as binder going in and out of the bag.
I just learned that if I compress the bunch only I dont need any pressure on the binder. I had zero faith in this holding together but it held up well and wrapped nicely.
It was a mild smoke with light spice and fairly flavorful. Slightly sweet with some high notes, and a little cream. Im not to good at identifying flavors, but there was something very familiar about it. The taste stuck with me for quite a while afterwards. I think it will be good as filler as its thinner than Seco and burns well.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I've beent trying to refine my pal...pal...my taste buds. I rolled a puro of the Camaroon, they are very flimsy and need to be brought into case before any fiddling. Initially I thought it was a mistake to purchase. Not sure if they will hold up as binder going in and out of the bag.
I just learned that if I compress the bunch only I dont need any pressure on the binder. I had zero faith in this holding together but it held up well and wrapped nicely.
It was a mild smoke with light spice and fairly flavorful. Slightly sweet with some high notes, and a little cream. Im not to good at identifying flavors, but there was something very familiar about it. The taste stuck with me for quite a while afterwards. I think it will be good as filler as its thinner than Seco and burns well.

Here's a real brief vid how to make useful binder out of flimsy leaf:

()

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TLS is not intended as a supplier of cigar leaf, but as a supplier of blunt wraps. But you probably already know that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know that, but want not waste not. Anyway I have some CV corojo and a little Olor comming after reading your posts. I seem to be collecting way more tobacco than I will ever smoke. LoL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking fronto and graba has something to do with blunts, since the descriptions do not seem to be associated with cigar making.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My next review will be a Puro from the Mexican Oscuro.
The San Andres they sell was the best I’ve been able to find. Ive had it from LO and I believe from WLT a few years ago. Most of what I got from total leaf was wrapper grade. The Ecuadorian Corojo they offer is pretty good too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both leaves had small amounts of grayish green mold spots.
Mexican Oscuro- medium to full, harshness, no flavor at all, added a rich note, but lacking in everything else. Terrible.
Camaroon- mild, grass, hay, light spice, sweetness, flavor stuck around long after smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just smoked one that I made before I smoked the oscuro puro. The blend was:
Core: 1/2 estelli Lig & 1/2 oscuro
Rest of the filler: 1 T13 viso, 1condega havana seco, 2 camaroon.
BINDER: estelli seco
WRAPPER: Camaroon

I like it alot. On the mild side of medium, very flavorful. I think the Oscuro added strength, body and richness. For flavor I'm getting cream from somewhere (estelli?), light spicy, lots of minerals from the havana maybe, barnyard, high notes of grass or hay maybe.
The RG was fairly large
97 rating for the roller