What's new

New pipe - 12-30-05

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I broke down and succumbed to temptation. While browsing tobacco shops today I spotted this Paronelli and after much deliberation, my wife said "it's Christmas money, spend it". I said ok! So my Christmas gift from my grandfather is this:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Have not heard of that brand before ... looks nice though. It is a filter pipe? Let us know how it smokes.

Good job on the pipe cleaner stand. :thumbsup:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
tedski said:
Have not heard of that brand before ... looks nice though. It is a filter pipe? Let us know how it smokes.

Good job on the pipe cleaner stand. :thumbsup:
Thanks. It's not a filter pipe. There are several vendors that sell this brand, it seems to be a decent quality. I paid $39 for this one but most of their line is $69 and up. It smokes very well in my opinion, but I may have been too enthusiastic because I was getting it pretty warm so I let it go out after a half bowl.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Go for it Fred, I don't mind not smoking cigars right now at all. I had one in the house last night and it stunk up the whole house. My pipes don't make much smoke and it does't stick around long. The family is very accepting of the pipes unlike the cigars.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey Jim, that pipe doesn't happen to say Paul's Cayuga Oil Cured on the side does it?

I ask because my Dad got me one of Paul's pipes and it came in a Paronelli box and bag.