What's new

New Pix From Iraq & Afghanistan

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
In the event that there are now some Brethren who joined in and helped in our Support Our Troops Holiday IV Drive and who have migrated over to this Forum and may not be visiting CW nearly as much - I waqnted to cover all bases and am enclosing the following Gallery Link:

Please check out the following "Holiday Support Our Troops 2004" Pix

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/DocRKS/albums.php

Those are YOUR DONATED CIGARS our Troops are enjoying !!!

Mega - HOOAH !!!!!!!

God Bless ALL Who Participated !

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pictures are great. I just received a nice Christmas/thank you card yesterday from 1st Lt. Tyler D. Bring'em back safe and soon!

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wonderful Photo's and a "Job Well Done!" To ALL involved!

Sincere Thanks to Our Esteemed Doc RKS for ALL of the Intel and Co-ordinates!

He is Again a Service and A Credit to the Men and Women of America's Proud Military.

Individuals Whom are in harms way to do Their Individual Duty, For You, I and Everyone else. Your opinions of policy Should in No Way effect Your Ability to Honor and Respect These Quality Individuals! Whom Daily risk All that they Are and All that They Will EVER Be, For You.

Awesome Pictures Doc! Awesome!

Bring Them Home Safe! (PRAY)

Slack

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Guys I heard back from one of the guys I sent cigars. Pictures are here.

Dear Jesse,

I'm emailing to say thanks for the cigars that you sent over to us recently. You and the rest of the great folks from Cigar Weekly have been very generous over the months of our deployment to Iraq. I have distributed the cigars among many of the soldiers and officers here. Believe me when I say that we all appreciate your support very much. Attached is a pic of myself and a couple buddies enjoying some of the smokes. I've owed Cigar Weekly a pic for a long time now, so please forward it to Dr Roman Sobon and the rest of the folks with our sincere gratitude. On behalf of Task Force 2-5 CAV, 1st Cavalry Division in Sadr City, Baghdad, thanks for your support and generosity.

Sincerely,
CPT Steve Salomone

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Great pics! I hope my package made it safe as well. It's nice to see those guys getting time to enjoy a college football game.