What's new

New releases from IPCPR 2017

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
So, anything you guys are excited to get your hands on? I'll probably seek out some fivers/box splits on these once they start hitting the stores:

The Wise Man Maduro - Foundation
La Opulencia - My Father
Navetta - Fratello
Four Kicks Maduro - Crowned Heads
Senor Esugars - Cornelius & Anthony
Not a new release but looking forward to trying the 5 3/4 x 46 Neanderthal from Roma Craft
Serie Gran Reserva 1988 - Warped (appears it will be a while before it's available)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Warped's new one
Nick's new one
Saka's Todos Las Dias - @A Huge Nerd says it's like an old No 9.
I was intererested in the Nactamale until I realized it was $16 per
Illusione's new FUMARE exclusive with the Ec Habano wrapper
Possibly the Senor Esuegos, but I'm not a huge San Andreas guy

That's about it. Might be one or two I forgot.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Are you talking about the tins that are coming out?
Yeah, I imagine they'll be good, but probably way overpriced for what they are (like most Liga)..
Tins seem to be a bit of a crapshoot though.. Some are good, some are just in little tin cans that make for an easy impulse buy.. lol

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
The Todas Las Dias is very much like a Liga No. 9. It's a tad lighter, but really good. The El Gueguense Maduro is also really good. Only stuff I wanted to try, but didn't get a chance to pick up was the Las Volcadas from LFD and the Plasencia Alma Del Campo.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
So, anything you guys are excited to get your hands on? I'll probably seek out some fivers/box splits on these once they start hitting the stores:

The Wise Man Maduro - Foundation
La Opulencia - My Father
Navetta - Fratello
Four Kicks Maduro - Crowned Heads
Senor Esugars - Cornelius & Anthony
Not a new release but looking forward to trying the 5 3/4 x 46 Neanderthal from Roma Craft
Serie Gran Reserva 1988 - Warped (appears it will be a while before it's available)
The Wise Man Maduro and the 1988 are the two I'm pretty pumped for. And a corona gorda neanderthal should be good!

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
It's pretty damn good. I had some about a year ago, and I really enjoyed it. I also got a few more last week, and they were pretty damn good.
Interesting. I'll have to try one. I thought the UC shade was pretty decent.