What's new

New Storage (Beating Adam to the Punch)

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm just going to beat @Opie to the punch. I have (well kind of, @Unpossible_1 has it at his house till next week when I get it) a new to me wine fridge with the intention of making it for cigars. Yes that's right, partially empty storage...

What kind of crazy ass would volunteer this info, well I would, and for a damn good reason. You see, recently Adam got hit, hard, like Mike Tyson and Ali all at once by a large flat rate from @Lok17 and then a group effort that granted him a new charging handle for his new AR and a Geiselle G2S trigger group. Why is that all pertinent? Because he is threatening to post this picture if I dont roll over and give up the involved parties of Instegator in the Crosshairs... @Opie is refusing to take his beating like a man, and is throwing a fit, and he of all people should know what happens when you throw a fit, @Lok17 can attest to what Adam did to him for it. So I encourage, no, I implore you, teach @Opie a lesson. I'll even post the pic of what I bought.
IMG6921493739730768443.jpg
And a little sample of his whining
20190420_052334.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That is beautiful, when you planning on being at Doug's house? Maybe I can invite myself over invade @Unpossible_1 liquor stash and we can have in impromptu herf?
Friday, but he will be at HBH, and I'll have my little one with me and will just be swinging through unfortunately. Well find a time this summer for sure though because we need to introduce hoppy to Indiana properly

What we need to not lose here is the fact that @Opie is trying to get a BOTL to throw others under the bus.

Abuse @kit_luce all you want - but @Opie needs to pay for this.
I need no abuse, but you are very correct on the topic of @Opie

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Friday, but he will be at HBH, and I'll have my little one with me and will just be swinging through unfortunately. Well find a time this summer for sure though because we need to introduce hoppy to Indiana properly
Bummer, yeah I'll be with Doug at HBH. Yes sometime this summer we need to all get together.