What's new

New straight razor case came today

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Picked up a new razor storage/travel case. Had it custom made by a leather shop on Etsy. I bought a nice leather pipe case from them and thought a razor case in the same style would be cool so he made me one. It was originally designed to hold 3 straight razors but when he made the prototypes it worked better with the 4th slot. It's slightly narrower to accommodate a DE but I found it will also hold a 4th straight razor. Now I need to pick up more straights to fill this thing up :)

He's thinking of adding them to his regular product line and may make a 7 day holder as well if there is interest. If anyone is interested his shop is @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/SorringowlandSons . I'm not affiliated with him except as a satisfied customer.

MPB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks very nice! I wonder if he could incorporate a rigid compartment to accommodate a brush and other items as well. That way your whole dopp kit could be in one piece.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That's a beauty!
You say his original design is for a DE?
Going to have to check it out...
The original design was for 3 straights but it didn't fold right so he added the 4th slot. It's slightly narrower than the other 3 so it could fit something smaller than a straight. I don't have a DE so havent tried it in there.