What's new

New to BOTL From NJ

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey fellow brothers! My name is Pete, I am new to the BOTL community but have been passionate about smoking and learning about cigars for close to a decade. I am a newly licensed occupational therapist in NJ with a previous career in pharmaceutical research. I look forward to interacting with the rest of the community and sharing our cigar passion. Thanks to the administrators and community for making this a possibility.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thank you to all my brothers and sisters that welcomed me already! I truly appreciate and wish you all the best! I forgot to add some other personal aspects, particularly my smoking favorites. I am a full bodied/flavor and strength smoker. I enjoy a wide variety of smokes however and am always up for a good smoke no matter the profile and make up. I typically like to stick with smaller ring gauges but as with the different profiles that I am open too, I will always try a larger ring gauge if it’s sugeested to me. All the best to my brother and sisters of the leaf!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One more from NJ here! Been smoking cigars for 6 months. Look forward to being part of this community here!