What's new

New to BOTL from Sacramento Area

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Long time cigar smoker but new to the BOTL.

I started smoking cigars casually in college, then picked up the pace when I was stranded for months at a time in the Middle East (Air Force) and several other locations. Over the last 10 years life just seemed to interrupt with me only smoking a couple times of year. I've started to make my way through the stash I accumulated from 1997-2003 or so.

I've been meticulous keeping them in my end table style humidor and it's been interesting seeing how they've held up. I have everything from a few brands of Cubans picked up while in Europe (Cohiba, Hoyo's, Montecristo), to Punch, Arturo Fuente, Opus X, the non defunct Astral brand and more. I've also started picking up newer cigars to compare, along with a new stash of Cubans from a recently completed trip to Europe.

I'll probably post some reviews/impressions in the appropriate forums as I go along and share how the aging has gone.

Thanks and glad to be here!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
What’s up bro, glad to see another BOTL from the Sac area. I’m over in East Sac / Rosemont, just outside the trap, LOL.

Where in the greater Sac area are you?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Welcome from a former Central Valley resident, now in MO.
And @jasonatjl i will be all over a herf in a few more years when i am back in the area, if y'all are still around.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from a former Central Valley resident, now in MO.
And @jasonatjl i will be all over a herf in a few more years when i am back in the area, if y'all are still around.
I’m trying to GTFO Cali bro, LOL. But if you make it back up this way, don’t hesitate to reach out, but I may be in Reno.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome from Kentucky. I would definitely be interested to hear how those sticks with 15 to 20+ years on them held up. Looking forward to the reviews!(y)

Jody

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome from Olivehurst (about 45min north of Sac). If any Sac area guys want to meet up at Perfecto Lounge in Roseville it would be a great time. I am hoping to do a Herf at my new house once the weather gets better.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
We come out to visit family every year. If i can carve out a little "me" time, i will see if some of us can meet up.