What's new

New WebOS Phones

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Man, as a loyal Palm fan (RIP Palm) I am extremely exicted by HP's announcement today of their WebOS products. The Pre 3 and the Touchpad look like they'll kick ass. WebOS is slicker and even coming to HP computers soon! Hopefully these things will be released sooner rather than later. Apple, you have a new competitor to watch for!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Ehhhh... Palms try failed pretty miserably. HP's cell phone stuff hasn't always been that great... I'm interested in what they are able to offer, but I don't think they'll compete too much with what is out for iOS and Android already.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I want the tablet for sure. I am kinda annoyed that there is no mention of Sprint so there might not be any new WebOS phone for me to upgrade to.

I still have the original Pre, and for e-mail/messaging and grabbing quick info I prefer it over iOS. I have an ipod touch so I use that for the games and other stuff that is on the platform but still want a WebOS phone.

Watch the demo vids on engadget, the new stuff looks nice!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
The new stuff looks so slick. PreCentral got a teaser pic with a Sprint logo on it. And the Pre 3 and Touchpad are both shipping with Sprint compatible radios. Hopefully the price and release date are right.