What's new

New Xikar Xi1 Silver Cutter

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The thing I love about XIKAR is their warranty. Buddy had a XIKAR he used in the Army, it looked like it was in Somolia in a Blackhawk Crash.

Long story was he sent it in for repair, as the flame adjusting heel was gone, it s body was dinged up.

Xikar sent the USA Retired Aviator a new lighter.

Awesome.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Once I got the Palio (years ago) I put my old Xikar in a drawer somewhere. Nothing wrong with it, mind you. It just got retired in a way. Now, I do have a Xikar VX v-cutter and like it a lot. This time of year, it sits in my jacket pocket right beside the Palio.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I use my XIKAR all the time, I have been know to pinch my palm if not paying attention. It is not the Cutter it is the operator. Honeslty everyone needs at lease two cutters. I have a large ring cutter I use for nothing but chopping off a cigar that I want to save some of for later.

Anytime I can snag some Cutter like a cheap give away at some event, I snag them. Some new person alway seems to show up at our club without a cutter, or lighter. I am like the Boy Scout "prepared" with a cutter to gift & box of matches to solve the problem.

Sooner or later they will buy their own, something better, I alway say XIKAR because of warranty.