What's new

"Newb" from KC!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say "newb" in quotes because I'm not brand new, but getting back into the swing of things after a few years hiatus. I've been fully back for about 3 months now and have a pretty good handle on what I like, etc.

I find myself at the local B&M (Outlaw South for you fellow KC'ers) at least once a week now, if not more! I have to fill this new wineador somehow!

I look forward to being around quite a bit!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Indiana brother. Outlaw is a bucket list of mine.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
It's not too shabby! Seems like they always have what I'm looking for in stock, and the lounge is great. My only bitch is the prices. It seems like it's a $2 markup regardless of the price. So a $5 stick is $7 and a $10 stick is $12. Well, on a $5 stick, that's a 40% markup and just not worth it to buy vs online. And accessories are all priced at MSRP. Crazy.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It's not too shabby! Seems like they always have what I'm looking for in stock, and the lounge is great. My only bitch is the prices. It seems like it's a $2 markup regardless of the price. So a $5 stick is $7 and a $10 stick is $12. Well, on a $5 stick, that's a 40% markup and just not worth it to buy vs online. And accessories are all priced at MSRP. Crazy.
I hear ya on the prices, I work at a B&M and it seems the prices keep creeping up, but continue to buy from them or they are going bye bye, remember that. Kendall is good people, you're lucky to have both of those places.

Not preaching, just stating facts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O
I hear ya on the prices, I work at a B&M and it seems the prices keep creeping up, but continue to buy from them or they are going bye bye, remember that. Kendall is good people, you're lucky to have both of those places.

Not preaching, just stating facts.

Oh yeah - I'll definitely keep buying from them. I just don't buy in bulk. Mainly singles that I want to try, which seems to be at least once a week!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
O

Oh yeah - I'll definitely keep buying from them. I just don't buy in bulk. Mainly singles that I want to try, which seems to be at least once a week!
Yeah, it seems like I'm always giving my paycheck back to the boss, sure I get a nice discount, but damn it's never less than $60 for some singles, coz I'm always like "oh I haven't tried that, or this or this, shit I'm only down to a couple of these." So, yeah you feel me.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
welcome from down the road. i hit outlaw pretty much weekly. when you look at the size of that place, with so much lounge area, it's no doubt that it takes a fine penny to keep in operation. they'll always get a share of my business

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome from down the road. i hit outlaw pretty much weekly. when you look at the size of that place, with so much lounge area, it's no doubt that it takes a fine penny to keep in operation. they'll always get a share of my business
For sure! I love that place. It's one of, if not THE best lounge I've been to in the country so far. I travel for work quite a bit so I try to hit one up when I'm in a new city. And you can't beat the selection to just run down the road and pick up a new smoke.

I about shit the other day though when I asked the price of a Fuente Chateau Maduro box. Can get them online for $90 - $100. They're $7.25 for singles in the shop and they told me to take $7.25 * 24 and then take 10% off for a box discount ($156.60 + tax). Uh, I don't think so - but thanks! Other than box prices though, I'll pay the single price all day to get what I want, when I want it!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was supposed to be there this week for work (was there last week as well), but I had my appendix taken out this last weekend and canceled my trip. Sitting here watching the Yankees now - are you a fan? I'm a huge baseball guy.

Sorry to hear about the appendix. I'm a huge baseball fan s well but not a Yankee Fan. I am loyal to my Jays, Just ask @Genuine.