What's new

Newb from Tn

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven't smoked for a year yet and I have already learned TONS of stuff from these guys. Just be careful, not all of it is good info...they get you hooked on certain cigar auction websites and then laugh their asses off at you when you are eyeballs deep in cigars. Early last week I had about 7 cigars in my humidor, now I have about 120 in 2 humidors. It's insane!

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Absolutely! Been a Black & Gold fan since I was just a little rascal! (Baseball season's been a blast so far this year...I think we'll see them in Omaha)

I take it you're a Vol? That's okay, there's room here for just about everybody...sure seem to be a lot of Gators though!

Tim Corbin has really turned that program into something special. I can't help but root them on. Not to mention David Price is an unbelievable kid.

I can put up the Dores fans but the Gators? I dunno bout that. I'm not about to start hearing "If you ain't a Gator ya Gator bait". I'd have to off myself. heh

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I haven't smoked for a year yet and I have already learned TONS of stuff from these guys. Just be careful, not all of it is good info...they get you hooked on certain cigar auction websites and then laugh their asses off at you when you are eyeballs deep in cigars. Early last week I had about 7 cigars in my humidor, now I have about 120 in 2 humidors. It's insane!

:rofl: Now what in the world would make you think that was bad advice. :dunno: Just wait until you need to dedicate an entire room to cigars. :halfgrinw

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hi all! I'm really happy to have found this site. So much great information here. I'm sure I will be less productive at work after finding this place. I'm still relatively new to the cigar scene (1 yr.) but I've already discovered how addictive finding the perfect smoke can be. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning from the wealth of shared info here.

Cheers!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Glad you are here wilson. Take some time and get to know the site. Read as many sticky posts found on tops of most sections for great information.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Greetings from another TN guy. Live in Nolensville (adjoins Brentwood). Work all over Nashville/Huntsville. Found out yesterday they are opening another cigar shop here in Cool Springs! It's good to see more opening instead of them closing!!

P.S. I'm a Vols fan, my son graduates from there this year. More money for smokes!!

Peace,
Gary