What's new

Newbie from Az!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BOTL and SOTL first of all thanks for having me, my name is Alex and I live in Scottsdale Arizona. Ive been smoking cigars for a total of about 3-4 years. The last year and a half or so my hobby has gotten much more serious. Ive managed to fill up 2 - 250 count winadors an 2 150 count desktops. Im a big fan of medium to full body sticks and I love trying new sticks and getting recommendations from fellow smokers. I tend to enjoy mostly boutique brands; I love Roma Craft, the aquitaine and Cro-Magnon anthropology, mode 5, and atlatl are my favorites. Im a big fan of warped, powstanie, tatuaje, viaje, lost and found, caldwell, foundation to name a few. On the "bigger brands" side of things i love a good Davidoff, Padron 64/26/anniversary or anejo, and certain ligas. I generally prefer smoking smaller ring gauge stuff with lancers being among my favorite vitola. I love having out at my local cigar lounge and doing homework and watching sports while smoking. I am a biochemistry major at the Arizona State University (junior). I am always open to trying new sticks and learning new things from more experienced smokers.

Last edited: