What's new

Newbie from Texas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. My name is Matt and i am from the Texas Panhandle. I've been smoking cigars for about two years now and have been most impressed with the solidarity, ridiculous generosity, and knowledge of the smoking community.

I enjoy playing video games and watching television shows with the wife while smoking. Oh and i am one of the lucky ones whose wife smokes cigars frequently. Both of our favorite smokes is the Tatuaje Petit Cazadore Reserva (aka pcr).

I'm a pretty big Tatuaje fan and am an active member with Pete's Saints & Sinners Club (of which several members are also members here). That being said i pretty much smoke all brands. I rarely buy boxes, but rather singles to try out all that i can.

I've heard lots of good things about this forum and look forward to learning quite a bit about this wonderful hobby. Peace!

Spreading hate and discontent since 2005.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! New on here as well (Maybe about a week or so) I'm just outside of San Antonio, but moving to NC next month. It's a fun place to check out and be a part of...Enjoy!!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Matt!

:welcome: from a fellow tat whore in Minnesota :waving:

Hope you enjoy your time here!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota
I have a drawer in my wineador dedicated Pete's products. Haven't found one I don't like yet.

KK33