What's new

Newbie looking for "sources"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I understand that some people are touchy about the subject but how is a newbie to figure out a reliable place to buy habanos. How do you tell the honest places from the ones just selling fakes? If someone could pm me the name of a place or two that widely regaurded as being reputable I would greatly apreciate it.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
we have a retailers section on the forum.

Take a look at them for starters. Maybe do a google search on them for information and reputation and shipping.

with google all things are possible.

These kinds of posts always make me nervous. So make sure if anyone replies it is done by PM only.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
john tripp said:
we have a retailers section on the forum.

Take a look at them for starters. Maybe do a google search on them for information and reputation and shipping.

with google all things are possible.

These kinds of posts always make me nervous. So make sure if anyone replies it is done by PM only.
I agree there.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Google is the best place to go.... the best way to learn is to talk to retailers that you find on there and simply communicate... most of the "sources" that people have here have become friends

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My suggestion would be to just stick around and eventually somebody here will hook you up. You can start by trading or buying from somebody through PM and eventually once they get to know you then you can ask what shops they frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.