What's new

Newbie needs help

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
64 year old. Started smoking cigars about 2.5 years ago. Was given a Pendergast humidor cabinet from a shooter friend and fellow cigar smoker. Need help figuring a few things out. its worked for a little while the I just removed the humidity generator from the cabinet and lifted the top and it looks like a filter of some sort in inside the generator that absorbs water and allowed the air flow over it to generate the humidity. Like I said I'm a newbie so I'm searching for answers. the filter or water ever it is was completely molded and I had to remove it. Don't know what it is or where to get a replacement. Thanks for any help.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
It’s your lucky day, I have a Pendergast humidor and the humidifier uses a HDC3T filter. You used to be able to pick them up on Amazon. Over the years they have become a little harder to find but they are available. If you don’t change them at least every 2-3 months they will start to mold. Mine is from 95’ and has been rock solid for years, if you take care of them they will take care of you.