What's new

Newbie with a couple of questions about storage!

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Rupe - Ask and ye shall receive! Have escalated the stash in a manner befitting a proper BOTL...ordered the components for a third tupperdor yesterday...
Congrats! And your collection is quite impressive!!! A Fuente fiend xD
And I see those naked Padron Anniversary's casually chilling in the corner p:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah....so I started tupperdor #3 today. Threw a few sticks in it to help it acclimate but the plan is to use this one to hold nothing but sticks I've never tried before...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like you can start fitting some boxes in there!
I would love to....there are definitely a few sticks I like well enough to get a box of. I'm thinking that things are now trending toward getting an actual wineador or some kind of temp/climate controlled thing.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to....there are definitely a few sticks I like well enough to get a box of. I'm thinking that things are now trending toward getting an actual wineador or some kind of temp/climate controlled thing.
When my roommate ripped the door off my previous Lauderdale, I looked at wineadors too. I couldn't find one with sockets for my humidifier (Cigar Oasis). I didn't want to use the ribbon cable either, so I just saved and bought another Lauderdale... that was leaky. And then I came here for help... xD

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That said...guys...suggestions needed. What is a not-too-damn-expensive wineador that is actually decent? Yes it is now escalating to that point.