What's new

Newlyweds @ Empire Cigars

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I spoke with Eddie (WhiteLightning) this afternoon and he and his new wife will be rolling into the Raleigh area later today.

He should be at Empire Cigars around 7:00PM, uncelnino (Dave) and I will be there to greet them. We should have a few "Special" cigars for the newlyweds and an adult beverage or two. :cbig:

Any other B.O.T.L.er's in the area are more than welcome to come and join us! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I had a great time tonight with the newlyweds, Eddie (WhiteLightning) and Christine....they are damn good people!

I presented both of them with a couple of wedding presents:

Christine - a CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro from 1996, the original Costa Rican version, when they were damn good!

Eddie - a LFD Salomone and a Tat T110

And to top it off, I cracked open a 6 yr old bottle of Deco Port. For those of you not familar with Deco Port it's a unique after-dinner wine that blends
the best ports of California and South Australia, gently kissed with essences of natural bittersweet chocolate.

And than to make things even better uncelnino (Dave) turned Eddie loose in the humidor, but I'll let Eddie tell you what he walked out with....other than the big grin on his face!

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Nice! Kudos to both you and Dave for welcoming a couple of Yankees with open arms.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The four of us probably spent close to 2 hours smoking and drinking and just enjoying life!

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
that was a very good deed Larry!
and no good deed goes unpunished...
0309 1140 0000 0507 0949

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thank you Ron, you are a very generous person!

(it was not a deed though, it was an act of love & friendship for two great people and my new friends!)

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I do believe Eddie indicated they were headed up to Baltimore for a meet-up and than up thru Pa. for another meet-up.

It was great spending time with both of you and have a safe trip home.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had a great time meeting up with Dave and Larry. THANKS for the awesome smokes guys!!! Larry the port was excellent Thank You for sharing that with us! I was able to convince Dave into selling me his only full box of SW Maduro's (SCORE!!!). Dave also gave my wife a lighter that she was trying to buy for me.

These 2 guys are perfect examples of what BOTL's are.

Here are some pics:

We found out that Dave can't keep his eyes open for pics.

Attempt to photograph Dave with his eyes open. Success!!(in Borat's voice)

All 4 of us but only half of Dave

All 4 of us this time only half of Larry

Thanks for the great smokes, libations, and the awesome memories guys!!!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It was a real pleasure meeting both of you.....when you are back in this neck of the woods, you better let us know....we gotta do it again!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Very cool Eddie. Must be quite the lady to hit the local smoke shops on your honeymoon. A def keeper.