What's new

Nintendo Switch

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Just heard of it today. Love the concept that there are three game modes you can play in, but the 32 bit system is half the speed of the ps4 and xbox. Any of you guys gamers out there looking to get this? Zelda looks great.
upload_2017-1-13_9-55-17.jpeg
upload_2017-1-13_9-55-46.jpeg

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've always liked nintendo. They don't have the best graphics but they have a nice game lineup and always unique designs. I won't get one cause I don't have time for shit anymore with 2 kids and a wife. But ill play in spirit. lol.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm still trying to get the recent Nintendo retro release. I've been calling GameStop daily and the manager always says "the last time they arrived we bought them all"

Bastard!

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I'm still trying to get the recent Nintendo retro release. I've been calling GameStop daily and the manager always says "the last time they arrived we bought them all"

Bastard!
I tried to get that as well...you can preorder this so if you want it, it can be had!

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I've always liked nintendo. They don't have the best graphics but they have a nice game lineup and always unique designs. I won't get one cause I don't have time for shit anymore with 2 kids and a wife. But ill play in spirit. lol.
I tell myself any new game I get I will get to play it when my kids are teenagers....

Only real game I play now is Destiny, and that's because I can talk to my friends back from VA...but I don't hop on till the kiddos and the wife is asleep, perfect gaming time.

And with this I can smoke and play outside...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have one. Zelda is literally one of the greatest games ever. If you do end up finding one and getting iine, just know you are pretty much just buying it to play first party nintendo games. Worth it to me, but maybe not so much others.