What's new

Noob

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
New guy here. Been smoking for a little while. Just started really collecting a stash recently. For storage I’m using an isis 74 quart tupperdor. Recently purchased an audew 300 count cooled humidor
I’m learning little by little. My favorite smoke is oliva melanio, I also enjoy most of all oliva puts out. My favorite bargain smoke is the oliva saison at the moment

ill be asking more questions than I’ll answer but hope you guys are as welcoming as the last forum I joined

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome I'm also a fan of Oliva, but not a fan of Saison. Have you tried their Connecticut for about the same price

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome I'm also a fan of Oliva, but not a fan of Saison. Have you tried their Connecticut for about the same price
Thanks for the welcome boudie. I haven’t tried the Connecticut, as a rule I’m not a fan of Connecticut wrappers. My index of total cigars tried is still fairly small but haven’t found a Connecticut that does it for me. I do have a stew estates undercrown shade or two in my humidor that I’ll try at some point