What's new

NorCal Herf 2018

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Date: Sat 8/18
Time: 2pm until whenever

Food: I will be doing burgers/dogs/links - if you have anything else you'd like to throw on the grill, feel free to bring it. There will be food regardless though, so don't feel obligated.
Drink: I will have plenty of water, wine, bourbon, and scotch. If you'd like beer or soda, you'll need to bring what you like.
Cigars: Anyone caught smoking dog rockets will be asked to vacate the premises. :p

Misc: We will be hanging out in my backyard. There's a decent amount of shade, I also have a few pop-up canopies and plenty of lawn chairs. If you have a special chair feel free to bring it along, but it's not necessary. Also, I have 2 dogs as a forewarning for anyone who may have allergies.

@nic, @Master Shake, and @knw247, will be flying in that weekend and staying at my place, so at the very least the 4 of us will be there.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Date: Sat 8/18
Time: 2pm until whenever

Food: I will be doing burgers/dogs/links - if you have anything else you'd like to throw on the grill, feel free to bring it. There will be food regardless though, so don't feel obligated.
Drink: I will have plenty of water, wine, bourbon, and scotch. If you'd like beer or soda, you'll need to bring what you like.
Cigars: Anyone caught smoking dog rockets will be asked to vacate the premises. :p

Misc: We will be hanging out in my backyard. There's a decent amount of shade, I also have a few pop-up canopies and plenty of lawn chairs. If you have a special chair feel free to bring it along, but it's not necessary. Also, I have 2 dogs as a forewarning for anyone who may have allergies.

@nic, @Master Shake, and @knw247, will be flying in that weekend and staying at my place, so at the very least the 4 of us will be there.
Gonna be fun