What's new

North Carolina!!!! Sugar Mountain Resort

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hey there, gents. It's a little early, but I figure any vacations near the holidays deserve some extra warning. I'll be at the Sugar Mountain resort in North Carolina December 19th - 26th for Christmas with my family. However, I will have a couple of days the first weekend to travel and meet some brothers in the surrounding areas. I'm willing to drive a couple of hours if needed. Who's gonna be around?!

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
down here in spartanburg, sc. about 2 hours from sugar mountain resort. im always down to meet up with a BOTL and enjoy a stick. if interested let me know.
I'm in rock hill sc. Would like to meet the bear if I could. Let me know a date and I will see what I can do.
December 21st is looking like the best bet. I know @Catawbamatt is a couple of hours West of Sugar Mountain, North of Charlotte. We should try to find and centrally located B&M if we can. Maybe find a lounge in Charlotte? How far is that from you boys?

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm planning on being at whatever louge we decide on from around 10am to 4pm. Being that it is a Sunday, obviously we need to make sure the lounge is open on Sundays and accomodates those hours. Any further input from anyone on where we should meet up? Or is everyone good with Tinder Box?

Last edited:

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cool. Well I planned on leaving by 4, simply because I will have a 2.5 hour drive back to the mountain, which I would rather do before dark. So, because we cant start smoking until noon at Tinder Box, we have two options.
1) Change venue

OR

2) Get brunch first (my treat)

Any good food spots for breakfast/brunch in that area?

I just want to make sure it's worth the drive for you boys.

Last edited: