What's new

North Dallas Herf - 1pm June 23rd at Elite in Addison

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Had a great time at Michaels the other day and we decided to meet again, this time at Elite in Addison at 1pm Saturday June 23rd. Please tag anyone I missed. Come join us for good cigars and some unusual conversation if @Ducttapegonewild makes it.

http://www.elitecigarcafe.com

@acc05R1, @btort, @ChipS, @SaintsReturn, @mdwest,@seeharrison, @Ducttapegonewild, @zirotti, @Erikis35, @mpomario, @Ducttapegonewild, @seeharrison, @zirotti, @csk415, @BillEGoat, @SaintsReturn, @Pbenda, @Sirspanksalot, @hopzilla, @TravisNTexas, @Shift_Six, @JWBurns, @Coolbreeze81, @dumptruck81, @TxChevyZ71, @THEMISCHMAN, @redneck_toy

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
That is awesome and I hope y'all enjoy. I am currently slated for something at that time, but if it changes I will let you know

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I guess the unusual conversations will be a plenty, as I will be there... I wouldn't miss it for the world!

As always, need to invite @ChuckMejia to DFW HERFS.

It might be out of the question, but an invite of the following would be nice:
@Jesse
@rdomfoto
@ChefBoyRG54
@Eric (Do I need to drive to Houston, pick you up and bring you back for this one?)
@SaintsReturn (Yeah, you suck because you said you won't be here, going to keep inviting you until you make it)
@mdwest (I know you're on the original post, but I don't think it tagged you properly.)
@jmartins
@herfdog
I am sure there are a few other names that I am missing, but, feel free to add them to the list.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I guess the unusual conversations will be a plenty, as I will be there... I wouldn't miss it for the world!

@Jesse
@rdomfoto
@ChefBoyRG54
@Eric (Do I need to drive to Houston, pick you up and bring you back for this one?)
@SaintsReturn (Yeah, you suck because you said you won't be here, going to keep inviting you until you make it)
@mdwest (I know you're on the original post, but I don't think it tagged you properly.)
@jmartins
@herfdog
I am sure there are a few other names that I am missing, but, feel free to add them to the list.
Thanks for the invite.

Sadly, I am forbidden to fly until late July, as we are expecting a son for the week of July 9th, so any planing more than 3hrs away from the house is unlikely to happen.

Perhaps next time.

But I want to say I would have enjoyed it very much, lots of brothers I'd be happy to herfdog with. Plus I haven't have brisket in so long. Montréal gave great smoked meat, but brisket isn't served north of 45.

Plz keep me posted.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

@Jesse
@rdomfoto
@ChefBoyRG54
@jmartins
@herfdog
Thanks Ducky, but I'm all the way over here in Socal ( @sean ) and wouldn't be able to make it. BTW, when did you get back from Japan? I thought you were gone forever. haha

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks Ducky, but I'm all the way over here in Socal ( @sean ) and wouldn't be able to make it. BTW, when did you get back from Japan? I thought you were gone forever. haha
That, sir, is an unusual conversation that is best had over a cup of coffee (or twenty) and a cigar. Once you decide to come here from SoCal (@sean) I will regale you with how my life was turned upside down...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Wait, am I being invited to this thing or are y'all trying to bust my chops?

If this is chop-busting, you are all failing.

-SoCal is okay.

-Cali is a city in Colombia.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Wait, am I being invited to this thing or are y'all trying to bust my chops?

If this is chop-busting, you are all failing.

-SoCal is okay.

-Cali is a city in Colombia.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I thought being from Cali you didn’t like either, so, SoCal was just chop-busting.