What's new

North Dallas herf?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m in downtown Dallas, but would be happy to meet up with some BOTL’s in the metroplex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Dude.....I noticed that you were gone!

I wish I was still coming to Dallas like I used to. Would love to get together with you again :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dude.....I noticed that you were gone!

I wish I was still coming to Dallas like I used to. Would love to get together with you again :)
I know! We moved, had two kids and then life sort of got in the way. The good news is that I have about 500-1000 cigars in a Wineador that have aged nicely over the last 5 years :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I would ride up and join if we get one going.... Give me an excuse to take my bike to Dallas. I would be coming from south of Waco in the temple area. That is if that is ok for me to join.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best cigar lounges/cigar friendly places to smoke in the Ft. Worth/Dallas area? I'll be there in about 2 months...

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Ok, I think it's time to see if we can actually put one of these together rather than just talking about it. First question, where? I'd suggest something like either Elite in Addison or Michael's in Euless. Both are easy enough to get to from just about anywhere in the DFW area. Next, when? Are weeknights or weekend afternoons better for most? Post any comments here and we'll see if we can make this happen. Feel free to tag anyone I might have missed.

@Erikis35, @mpomario, @Ducttapegonewild, @seeharrison, @zirotti, @csk415, @ChipS, @BillEGoat, @SaintsReturn, @Pbenda, @Sirspanksalot, @hopzilla, @TravisNTexas, @Shift_Six, @JWBurns, @Coolbreeze81, @dumptruck81, @TxChevyZ71, @THEMISCHMAN, @redneck_toy