What's new

Nosotros @ Empire Cigars 4/23/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Friday, April 23, 2010 starting at 4:00PM.....

Dion Giolitto of Illusione Cigars with Jonathan Drew and Rick Ardito of Drew Estate will be at Empire Cigars for the worldwide release of their new cigar collaboration, the Nosotros.

This cigar is sure to be a hit with two of the hottest names in cigars working together. Also, this should be one hell of an event. Food, drinks, cigars, friends, fellow smokers should lead to an unforgettable experience.

We will continue to post new details as the event nears. We hope to see you at the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
NC's a little too far for me Larry. But sounds awesome. Hopefully a few of those will fall in my lap. Have fun.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Damn, April! Whatever happened to the proposed March release? I've been seriously anticipating this one.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
What's the deal with this stick? regular production or LE? I may have to make the trip down for this one, nice time of year for a road trip.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I can't wait to try this stick. Dion is supposed to be in Nicaragua when we're there in February. I hope to get a sample.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Here's the latest from Hal Rubin from Empire Cigars....

Hey Gang,

I am really getting excited now! We're going all Brazilian for our event on Friday (string bikinis optional). The fun starts at 4:00 and goes till ?

Dion (who never does events) will be here with Jonathan Drew and we will be featuring their new collaboration, the Nosotros.

We tried these at the last IPCPR (i.e. cigar trade show) and they were great!!!

Brazilian appetizers, Caiprahinas, and Rich Canfield's public beer brewing debut!! Great deals on singles and boxes make the evening complete. Throw in the possibility of a late night poker game and your talking party history!!!!!!

We hope to see you this Friday, and as always, appreciate your support.

Hal, The Big Bad Bwana of the Brazilian Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.