What's new

Not just your average Wednesday

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Today was the day that I was going to finish up those pesky med-school applications, so I grabbed a cigar, headed outside with my computer, and started writing my essays. Around 3pm, I figured that I would run to the deli to grab a quick sandwich and then come home to finish up.

I was heading down my street towards the deli, and around the corner came police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances flying down the street with their sirens blaring. I figured that there must have been some devastation somewhere nearby... I should have known.

Upon arriving home, or where my home used to be, I came upon utter chaos and destruction. My house... It was reduced to rubble.

And what do you think I saw... standing there on top of the crumbled brick and stone? You guessed it.... Shuckins

I ran up to the box and tore it open, and all I can saw is FORGET ABOUT THE HOUSE! THIS BOMB IS AMAZING!

THANK YOU SHUCKINS! I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am! I have never been bombed before, so this was an extra special treat! I have been on the hunt for a RASS for a long time now, and tonight, I have two sleeping peacefully in my humidor, right next to the other delicious looking smokes that I received today!

I have already been thinking and planning and all I can say now is that revenge is going to be sweeeeet!!!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Shucks is the best! Good luck with med school! I had a bitch of a time getting through pre-med! Organic Chemistry sucks!