What's new

NoVA, MD, DC guys...I'm coming to town 12/13

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Oh man, we had an awesome time.

Excellent beer, cigars, food (which included burgers, po-boys, BBQ sammiches and crawdads) and great company. Also, some nice chicas!

And I have to give a big thanks to Todd for graciously picking up the tab!!
He seemed to be in a state of shock for the relatively 'small' tab, but really, it was an entirely warm gesture to take care of us like that. Thanks Man!

Anytime anyone is in the area, this is the place to go for beer food and cigars.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Most excellent evening indeed!

Colin and I didn't get back to our hotel until 1am!

No problem on the tab Greg...I'll be sure to thank my employer for you. :devil: :rofl:

I am actually pretty pissed I forgot my camera...oh well. It was fun regardless.

Until next time fellas! (Late January early February) :seesaw:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Most excellent evening indeed!

Colin and I didn't get back to our hotel until 1am!

No problem on the tab Greg...I'll be sure to thank my employer for you. :devil: :rofl:

I am actually pretty pissed I forgot my camera...oh well. It was fun regardless.

Until next time fellas! (Late January early February) :seesaw:
Keep me posted, the earlier the better. I'm making it down south for one of these herfs!

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Dub, when you make it into town and have time to sneak away for a cigar, just shoot me a PM. Maybe we can steal away to Frederick again and Brian will actually meet us out this time. Well, errr, to be fair, he was roasting my coffee that night...LOL! Or we can stay in DC. The smoking ban will be in effect the 1st of the year so Shelly's it will be.

And yeah, big thanks to Todd for picking up the tab!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Damn, and here I was hoping for some nice pics of the college ladies. Argh...I guess it's alright ya'll had a great time :grinFU: :rofl:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
With all the negative pictures that seem to be posted about me during these gatherings, I am sorta glad none was brought for a change. All the people that have not met me think I am a freak and those that have think the same thing. What is a guy in pink tights, that drinks cappuccino with their pinky extended, and aims guns at guys crotches to do?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
With all the negative pictures that seem to be posted about me during these gatherings, I am sorta glad none was brought for a change. All the people that have not met me think I am a freak and those that have think the same thing. What is a guy in pink tights, that drinks cappuccino with their pinky extended, and aims guns at guys crotches to do?
Well, if I would have brought the camera there is a pretty good chance you still would not have had your picture posted because you weren't there!

:rofl: