What's new

Nurse in Phoenix for a few days..

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Whats there to do!? Staying close to the convention center DT......so far my big fat restaurant, In & Out, and that is pretty much it! Brought some sticks with me going to try and get away to a B&M or something! Cheers...
Tony

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I would also check out Churchills if you make it to outside of downtown, nice humidor with higher end sticks.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks for the info guys. Appreciate it but couldn't make it out anywhere. Plus the train had me in defense mode too often lol so stayed close to the venue etc

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thanks for the info guys. Appreciate it but couldn't make it out anywhere. Plus the train had me in defense mode too often lol so stayed close to the venue etc
Lightrail is usually pretty tame from 8am to about 6pm M-F, it's after 7pm when things start to get 'weird'. Maybe next time you'll make it out!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I believe at least 5...nobody can do just one. When I go to San Diego every few months I eat my weight at In & Out....best burgers anywhere.
Man I would agree 100% except for Crown Burgers in SLC Utah. They beat I&O. If you can believe it there's folks here in TX that swear whataburger > in and out

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man I would agree 100% except for Crown Burgers in SLC Utah. They beat I&O. If you can believe it there's folks here in TX that swear whataburger > in and out
Never heard of Crown Burgers but then again I don't usually get into Utah...but will put that into my "Burger File"....if you're ever in North Palm Beach.....Brass Ring Pub, North Palm Beach....burgers cooked the old fashioned way when I was a kid and so amazing with onion rings to die for. We have Whataburger here in Atlanta but I guess they just don't appeal to me even though I've eaten them at 2 different places.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Noted for sure. I'm a big foodie. Then again just like cigars the subjective taste transcends into food burgers etc haha

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Gentlemen......
1) it is "In-N-Out"
2) Whataburger tastes like the north end of a south bound jack ass
3) In-N-Out is God's Gift to meat eaters
4) San Diego sucks giant balls
5) never had crown burger but, I'm sure it cant beat a 3x3, animal style, toasted bun, well done fries animal style, and a large vanilla shake.
aaaaaaaand finally.......
6) @XYRNTX (Tony), hurry the hell up! LOL

p.s. @plumber1965 thank you for notifying me LOL, i got a gift for you next time we get together brother!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Gentlemen......
1) it is "In-N-Out"
2) Whataburger tastes like the north end of a south bound jack ass
3) In-N-Out is God's Gift to meat eaters
4) San Diego sucks giant balls
5) never had crown burger but, I'm sure it cant beat a 3x3, animal style, toasted bun, well done fries animal style, and a large vanilla shake.
aaaaaaaand finally.......
6) @XYRNTX (Tony), hurry the hell up! LOL

p.s. @plumber1965 thank you for notifying me LOL, i got a gift for you next time we get together brother!
haha damn, you aint playing!!!! how have you not had crown burger and the texan has!! come on lol