What's new

off to the river!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
completed a very smooth lockdown drill at Santana High yesterday (anniversary of the shootings was last week, 3/7), got all my paperwork done today, and i get tomorrow off! i'm off to the river in about an hour,,,going fishing!! and i hear they're biting - last weeks tournmanet winner was 29 lbs. 2 - 26....

my traveldor is filled with gift cigars. most i haven't tried before, including santa clara, angel 100, 5 vegas (red label), and a pretty bolivar torpedo. others include a PAM, RASS, and HdM epi #2!!

here's to a great weekend!! Thank you for contributing...:clap:

jeff

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
made it home last night just in time for a huge St. Patty party at Hooley's!! whew!

the fishing was okay, with a 3 lb as my biggest.... a couple of good friends fished the tournament on Sat. i left before the weigh-in, so i don't know how they did!

cigars smoked.... all of them! i thought the 5 vegas was okay. the angel 100 was good, as was the santa clara, though i don't think i'll buy.... i smoked the bolivar torpedo on the way home! fantastic stick!! mighty tasty!! as were the rest in my quiver!!

great weekend! not long enough!! and there's another one coming up!!!

jeff