What's new

Official Drew Estate BOTL Account

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK I have a question to go with my welcome. The Dirty Rat is becoming almost mythical. I think it has to be the most smoked and reviewed Pre release ever, so when is it coming out for the rest of us
lol, yes it is taking a while to come to fruition. It's still not definite at this point, but we'll see. Speaking of the Rat, we had some rat traps in the office we are messing with in conjunction with the Rat, and we had some fun with them. Here's a video of the fun.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
hope that wasn't a dirty rat!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, they wouldn't tease us like that!! It was probably a Nosotros and Steve was the one dropping the cigar.LOL. Send some more videos of NicaNick almost losing a finger. Funny stuff man!!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome to the boards Johnny. I had the opportunity to meet Steve a couple of weeks ago. One hell of a guy had some Rats to hand out. Waiting for the right time to smoke it. The event had the Liga line and JDN also. Both great lines of cigars.

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I love the fact that the cigar manufacturers take the time to make their presence known amongst the cigar community.

It really is a shame that the general public, and moreso the idiots in government passing stupid laws against cigars and the cigar industry, didn't mix a bit more in these places. Since I discovered cigars and the cigar subculture, I've met some of the best and brightest people. I found lifelong friends, an investor in one of my businesses (who is also a lifelong friend) and people I can comfortably hang out with no matter where I travel.

Thanks for mingling! It speaks to the incredible fraternity that transcends mere cigars; the experience that this leaf we love shows us how easy it can be for people of disparate race, social status and income to come together and enjoy fellowship.

<Sigh> Ok...off my soapbox...for now...