What's new

Ok, I've gone and done it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, you have to understand my wife. She cannot go to the store, any store, without calling me to say, "Ok, this is what I found....I think I might get.........." So I got to plotting.........

I knew my wife wanted some new rugs and lamps for the house, so I said, "You know, I saw some good ones at Walmart the other day. Go get some if you want to." She says, "Really, are we ok to do that right now?" I say, "Yeah, we're good."

So, she just called me from the store, so predictable, and I say.........wait for it.......wait for it...........

"Hey, could you pick me up a 100qt cooler while you are there?"

She is so elated that she is picking out the new rugs and the lamp that it slides right by.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Dance with the devil, the devil dont change. The devil changes you. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist."

Same trick, different devil.........

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Oh man, you just quoted one of absolute favorite movies AND quotes! Though I can't remember, are both quotes from the same movie? I know they don't come in sequence like that...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The second one comes from Usual Suspects. The first does NOT come from DA..........it is by Joaquin Phoenix as Max California in 8MM...........sorry to squish them together like that........

edited to make jw sound like he is arguing with himself, hehe :smt096

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OK, I've got to check Devil's Advocate again. What part of the movie? Because I can tell you for certain that:
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist."
comes from "Usual Suspects".

8MM's another great movie and I do remember that quote from the movie now that you mention it.