What's new

OK, What's your plans for Memorial Day

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just curious.

Wife is spending the week after Memorial Day at the beach with her sister and brother in law. I'm home with the dogs! Doc put me on antibiotics so no sun and NO Alcohol. Real bummer, going to miss arguing with the Save the Whales people trying to pull me back into the water :giggle:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I was planning on getting some extra yardwork done but I fell and injured myself last night while doing some trimming with the weed whacker. Nothing serious but enough to make me extremely sore this morning and since I also broke the trimmer in the process it is going to have to wait until next weekend.

Looks like I now have a great excuse to drink and smoke cigars for the next 3 days!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was planning on getting some extra yardwork done but I fell and injured myself last night while doing some trimming with the weed whacker. Nothing serious but enough to make me extremely sore this morning and since I also broke the trimmer in the process it is going to have to wait until next weekend.

Looks like I now have a great excuse to drink and smoke cigars for the next 3 days!
Hope you get to feeling better. Yardwork is always good for a bump or bruise (or superficial puncture wounds in my case...damn thorns).

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Heal quickly, drink quality!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hope you get to feeling better. Yardwork is always good for a bump or bruise (or superficial puncture wounds in my case...damn thorns).
Yeah, I tripped over a drain pipe and fell onto my driveway. Both knees and the back of my right hand are skinned up pretty bad. I basically look like a little kid that wiped out while learning to ride a bike :LOL:

We've been looking for a townhouse to move into so I don't have as much yardwork to do but with the real estate shortage right now that plan has been on hold. Thinking I'm just going to have to break down and hire a lawn service,