What's new

Old camera equipment

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello fellow botl's I was wondering if anyone has any old camera equipment they have laying around and are willing to part ways with I'm starting some photo classes and could use cameras looking for all kinds of cams film(not auto), digital camera(SLR), lenses, light meters... what ever you got some of my buddies have been asking me for a while to teach and I finally decided to. So what ever you got pm me and let me know! Of course I'm not expecting no 1D-x lol but anything helps guys! I'll even trade some sticks for stuff we need if that helps

Hope to hear from you guys !

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello fellow botl's I was wondering if anyone has any old camera equipment they have laying around and are willing to part ways with I'm starting some photo classes and could use cameras looking for all kinds of cams film(not auto), digital camera(SLR), lenses, light meters... what ever you got some of my buddies have been asking me for a while to teach and I finally decided to. So what ever you got pm me and let me know! Of course I'm not expecting no 1D-x lol but anything helps guys! I'll even trade some sticks for stuff we need if that helps

Hope to hear from you guys !
I have an older cannon ae7? With several lenses and a flash. Full manual

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wish I would have kept everything I owned or my dad owned. Older film stuff is very cool.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
If you're still looking brother I've got the following:

Minolta Maxxum 3000i 35mm film slr with 28-70AF lens
Shoe flash
9 rolls of 400 film...of course they expired back in 2007 according to the box lol
IMGP0024.jpg

I have no use for it since I'm learning everything from scratch again with a dslr I just picked up, you're welcome to it, just tell me where to send it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ahh gentlemen thank you for your generosity!!! Unfortunately the class was a 3 time deal that i did and no more lol .. I realized how much time it took to actually teach someone and help them the right way and be by their side the entire time, it was not easy. Honestly took up way to much time and would've needed to become my full time gig which I wasn't ready to commit to.. But I reallllllly appreciate the offer. If anything

Jedi go shoot with expired film., you'd be surprised with the outcome.. You might just like the style. Some people actually ONLY shoot expired portra film or Fuji etc...

And Clint that def would've but again thank you!