Ring Gauge: 50
Country Manufactured: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Ecuador Sumatra
Color: Colorado Maduro
Strength: Full
Shape: Robusto

CCBE0C4B-DF87-4596-A6A0-210A911150A5.jpeg This rested in my humidor for 106 days @ 65%. This very attractive dark brown box press is perfectly constructed with no real visible vein, an almost undetectably seam, and a very uniformly colored wrapper. The prelight aroma was more of a fresh cut grass than barnyard/hay. The perfectly applied cap cut easily and very cleanly. The prelight draw felt as though it was going to be loose which it was slightly but only for a 1/4 to 1/2 inch in then it was perfect producing abundant amounts of very creamy and rich feeling smoke. Toasting and taking flame well it maintained a razor sharp burn line till a little into the last 1/3 when it began to tunnel just a bit but a light touch up fixed it and it remained sharp. The dominant flavor was coffee and dark cocoa with an underlying subtle sweetness that was almost brown sugar like. That sweetness became a bit more prominent around the halfway mark with some citrus, lightly charred wood and floral notes. The body to me was medium lingering on my palate just enough to savor it’s rich and full flavor. This was to me a very well balanced cigar.