What's new

Olivia series O

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I went to the local stick shop and picked up a Olivia series O. I'm probably going to smoke it next week.
Has anyone fired up one of these bad boys??

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I went to the local stick shop and picked up a Olivia series O. I'm probably going to smoke it next week.
Has anyone fired up one of these bad boys??
Both the O and G are favs of mine....

The G is a little more spicy.....The O is smoother, milder...not to mild just not over done....its a great smoke! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I just received some Olivas thanks to some generous BOTLs here. Hope to try them in the next week or two. I've read mostly positive comments.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to take this on a tangent (bad habit of mine), but I just picked up an Oliva Serie S (robusto) at the 'good' shop near my folks' place. Any say on this one?

As for the O and G's, I personally prefer the G's for their spice, but the O's are great smokes, also. They're (the O's I mean) a good smoke as they are, and phenomenal at the price - again, just my opinion. Not nearly the spice of the G's, but they're a tad bit more smooth/ mellow- on- the- palate.

ANYHOW! Series O is a decent smoke. Sorry for the hijack - I've gotta stop doing that...
Just my 2 cents worth, ZugbugPete

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love the O and have about 10 over the last few years.

Made it to an Oliva event at a local B&M on Thursday. Tried the G in Maduro and Cameroon. The G and S are the lower end sticks ($3-4) and make a good car cigar.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jess ... Those are the older ones that were phased out last year. I'm not sure if the current Serie O is the same blend...
I don't think the blend is the same. I really liked the original ones with the cloth band, but the current ones just don't do it for me. I have a feeling that they cut back on the cost of the tobacco at the same time that they cut back on the cost of the band. JMO, YMMV.