What's new

Omni Iron Chef!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
As some of you'all may know, I am a Chef for the Omni here in Central Florida...Last week to impress one of our clients, we decided to setup a mock "Iron Chef" The theme was East vs. West in which my exec. Sous Chef and I were representing the East, and two other chefs were representing the West... The secret ingredient was Beef (ribeye, NY Strip, Skirt steak, tenderlion) Here are some pics for your enjoyment!

1st pic...Exec Sous Chef & I
2nd Pic...PanAsian Carpachio w/smoked seasalt and a Wasabi Goat cheese Napolean w/wonton crisps garnished w/Topico
3rd Pic...Tenderlion and asparagas spagetti salad with sprouts and a sweet soy glaze
4th Pic...Skirt Steak and wild mushroom salad w/avocado and caramelized mandrin orange in a whipped pickled ginger cream

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I will take one of each please, to go!

That is awesome man, good looking vittles. I love Iron Chef. Mario is probably my favorite with Morimoto a close second, that man is amazing!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I had no idea Daviso....My wife is completeing her culinary program at the local School. She is a hell of a cook, just training to be a chef. She doing a baking class tonight, can't wait til she get's home with the goods. I'll show her your pics ASAP.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Congrats on the win. I was going to go into that field a couple years ago. Kinda wish I had.

Keep up the good work, the food looks awesome.