What's new

On the menu for today

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I am serving baby back ribs with a kick-ass-Korean BBQ sauce, baked beans with andouille sausage and yellow peppers, and apple cole slaw.

I will be washing this meal down with Dogfish Head 90 min. Imperial Pale Ale.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Both meals actually sound good right now. . . and by meals I mean the Dogfish Head and the Martini. Food just gets in the way of the booze!

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang, now I'm hungry. I'm having left overs today.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
joshua said:
So tell me, how do you make your martinis?
Joshua, depends on if you like vodka or gin. I only use Bombay Sapphire Gin and Grey Goose Vodka. The best martini depends on the mood. First of all, I keep both the vodka and the gin in the freezer. That way, nothing gets diluted during the mixing with melted ice.

GIN (mostly my favorite lately)- take a chilled martini glass, add chilled gin, then gently pour in about one ounce of vermouth. Stir GENTLY so as to layer the vermouth throughout the drink. A couple of nice olives stuffed with Bleu Cheese and you have it...

Vodka - Take a chilled martini glass, add chilled vodka and then spray on the vermouth. I like them dry...add a couple of Bleu Cheese stuffed olives and you have it...

I don't like a shaken martini, I like the vermouth layered in the drink...shaken changes the molecular structure and the taste IMHO..

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
fredneck said:
I am serving baby back ribs with a kick-ass-Korean BBQ sauce, baked beans with andouille sausage and yellow peppers, and apple cole slaw.

I will be washing this meal down with Dogfish Head 90 min. Imperial Pale Ale.
You love your dogfish. Do me a favor and buy some Three Floys Alpaha King and let me know what you think.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I just ate:

Vegetables from the veggie tray Brian left yesterday
Shrimp Cocktail
Honey ham
Cottage cheese with pineapple...those containers that have it together
A turtle

I think I am gonna throw up now.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
caudio51 said:
You love your dogfish. Do me a favor and buy some Three Floys Alpaha King and let me know what you think.
I don't think they don't sell that around here. And you can't order alcohol through the mail in Maryland.

Although, when I was last in California, I shipped some vino over and labeled the box "vinegar". It worked.